Caring for Women and Children.
Christ shows us the importance of children as an example of humility before our Father in heaven. As we help train the children of the world using the stories of Christ, we pray that as they get older they will model his love in their communities. Following are some of the activities through which we serve:
- Serve in an orphanage
- Play soccer using the J316 soccer ball and share the salvation story
- Teach Bible stories and crafts
- Bible memory verse and children’s Christian songs
- Play games with the parachute, jump rope, play Frisbee, etc.
- Hearts Afire provides the Bible story curriculum and materials
- Come with energy and enthusiasm and be ready to hug and hold the children
Our feeding programs help to serve the community by feeding the children a balanced meal and nurturing these young lives, impacting them at a young age.
New Shoe Program
Providing shoes to the children, some for the first time, enhances their quality of life and assists in the prevention of trauma and infectious diseases.
Caring for Women & Children
Ministry, Prayer Support, and Bibles
Healthcare and Disease Prevention
Sustainable Projects and Economic Development
Four ways you can help
and impact the lives of others.
Give any amount and change a life forever.
When you can’t go, send someone who can.
Be active in relieving pain and suffering.
Support through spiritual guidance.